Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Oscar Wilde's Pants





Gin Kitten once again up to mischief. Yes those little purple pants lying on her belong to none other than Oscar Wilde* (aka. Gin Kitten's love object). If you put the pants back on Oscar Wilde, She will only tear them off again. That's not quite princess behavior is it!



*Oscar Wilde (the plush doll) has come to live in the Kate - Emily household after Emily received Oscar as a white elephant gift from Elly last Xmas. Before this fate of Gin Kitten's love object, Oscar almost became a trip mascot to Cape disappointment but was voted out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home