Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Let's Bowl




Winter is coming in Portland, which means it's time to bowl, often. 5 teams came together to compete this past Friday night - The nerdy Math Club, The fatherly Holy Rollers, The snarky Pin Heads, the "it's complicated" Skervi, and the Sadly Sober. The Pin Heads taunted the Math Club with their bowling bling awards, the Holy Rollers drank beer and checked out the bowler's forms. Skervi slid into home base & The Math Club cheered about square roots and cosigns, and the Sadly Sober bowled, a lot. The First Place team award went to the Pin Heads, Top bowlers: Male - Matt of the Math Club, and Female - Devon of Skervi.

See all the photos!

4 Comments:

Blogger steph SparkLover said...

meow! thanks for helping shake the cobwebs off those bowling memories of yore. you're bowling form is pure PiM (Poetry in Motion).

8:51 AM  
Blogger Gratis said...

let's keep the tradition alive on Sundays: two math nerds, a doctor, a real-life engineer and many others = A SSBS (super sunday bowling spectacular!)

and remember: Bowling. It's no joke.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Ms. Bathtub said...

I just newly discovered that Interstate Lanes in Portland is only $1 per game on Sundays 10 am - 3 pm. And if you own your own shoes like me, that's amazing!

So yah, looks like we will bowling a lot on Sundays this winter.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ms. Bathtub said...

I just newly discovered that Interstate Lanes in Portland is only $1 per game on Sundays 10 am - 3 pm. And if you own your own shoes like me, that's amazing!

So yah, looks like we will bowling a lot on Sundays this winter.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home