Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

STOLEN Horse!!



Nellie the talking horse is gone! Last seen next to a blue cadallic across from SCRAP at N Willams & Failing. I tied her up on a Wednesday at 3 pm. Checked on her Thursday at 6 pm and was pleased to see someone had fed her cheesy goldfish crackers. On Friday at 6 pm she was gone! Just the silver part of her harness left. Dear Nellie, I hope your new home is nice.

Who was it? Animal liberation? A 6 year old girl who loves horses? A hater of public art projects? Bring Nellie home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home