Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oxbow Bike Camping Top 10

Carye's TOP 10 of Oxbow 2006

10. The "bomb" into Oxbow Park (Last year it was scary)
9. Seeing over 10 rabbits on the ride down the Springwater Cooridor
8. River Hair
7. Games, Games, Games including "Bike Scrabble"
6. Not getting sunburned or torn up by rocks in the Sandy River.
5. Viewing hundreds of stars
4. Jeff's menu & cooking
3. Group tubbing down the rapids
2. Biking to Camp - best way to travel (ever)
1. Bar Dat (see pictures)

ps. I'm enjoying Summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home