Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Monday, March 06, 2006

A Super-hero time at the Library


My friend Liz Marsh, former Portlander, now lives in Oakland, California and is going to graduate school. On her blog she has informed us that Spiderman has taken a day off of fighting evil crime, to help her work in the library. You must check out her photos of this super hero in super library action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home