Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

World's Smallest Park about to become Planter!


This is Breaking News folks...

Yes Mill Ends Park, the World's Smallest Park (located in the Median on SW Naito Parkway & Taylor in Portland) is about to be uprooted into a planter during construction in the area. The 2 foot by 2 foot Park will be temporarily moved 7 1/2 feet to the east until it can be put back in place later this summer. Mill Ends became a city park in Portland in 1976, and is in the Guinness Book of World Records. Consequently, Portland is also home to the Largest USA Park (located in city limits), Forest Park. Just try and move that one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarence Jr. said...

Now that is funny!

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home