Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Aunt Carye



Wow, It just dawned on me. I'm officially now an Aunt! My only sibling, my sister Sarah had a baby boy early Tuesday (4:35 am), March 14th in the Minneapolis area in Minnesota. My new nephew was 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and 20 1/2 inches long. My mom says he has dark hair, and is long and lanky. No name yet for this wee one. I'll update with more info as I get it. Is it Aunt or Ant?


Drumroll.. we have a name... Andy Scott Killorin. Scott is my Dad's name.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth M. said...

Wow, he's got his eyes open and he's seeing people and he's beautiful.

Congrats, Carye. You've got a nice new young person in your life!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home