Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Small Museums by Bike - A recap


Since September I've led a half-a-year's worth of Small Musems by Bike tours each month. I love to lead these rides. They are always small groups usually 8 - 18 really nice people, I get to visit places I want to go, and the rides always seem a little magical and adventurous. Here's a recap with links to a report & photos of the last 6 rides.

February: Old & New - A visit to the moving Contemporary Crafts Museum & a ride on the New Portland Aerial Tram

January: Off-Beat Art - Velveteria's Clowntactular, Portland Art Center, A Bathtub Valentine Show, & the Center for 3D Art

December: Craft Beer - Behind-the-scenes at Lucky Lab & Bridgeport

November: Trainspotting - Union Station & two model train open houses

October: Great Collections - Toys, Vaccuums, & Hats

September: Old Town History - Old Japantown & Maritime History

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home