Ms. Bathtub

Musings from Carye Bye of Portland, Ore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Ore., United States

I may be Ms. Bathtub, but I hardly ever take baths.. I do shower that is, so don't worry!

I am the director of the Bathtub Art Museum and also run my own printing card & novelties business under the name Red Bat Press. I live in the great bike fun-friendly city of Portland.

I'm always up for a good adventure; however anything goes here.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Kenny



Yes this is Kenny (sorry about blurry pictures). A black fur ball with yellow cat eyes and two fangs. I discovered my new favorite thing at the Crafty Wonderland art fair. There Kenny was, proudly displayed at Illustrator Ryan Berkley's table. Kenny is his new character, and he even graces Berkley's business card."You'll see a lot more with Kenny." Ryan told me enthusiastically. Hooray, because there's just something about Kenny that speaks to me. Luckily now that I'm a fan, I already have my own I heart Kenny (picture) button. What... you love Kenny too? Never fear, I have 5 more buttons to send out to the first 5 "Friends of Kenny" to email me at bathublady [at] gmail.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home